Author Topic: Princeton Fatness  (Read 1548 times)

JackBeavitz

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Princeton Fatness
« on: May 03, 2014, 09:12:03 PM »
Question of the Day: HOW does the owner of Princeton's "premier" fitness center get bigger every time I see her? She claims to work out all day. How does this happen? She's a disgrace to her business and the military. Gross

Whosoever

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Princeton Fatness
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 07:56:21 PM »
My friend, just wait until she starts her "aqua aerobics" and they plaster her *** *** on the front page of the newspaper. Just that had front page pic in color had to drop the subscription rate by 82%, but the other 18% loved it for the litter paper for the puppies. Puppies love taking a **** on the pic.